Monday, March 16, 2009

Passion

Life without passion is meaningless. I read the papers recently. Singapore is now the 10th most expensive place to live in. I wonder how can I trade my livelihood for a passion so endearing.

I degenerate at work. It is a passionless work but it clears all my credit bills! How less can I exchange that for the price of passion. Does that mean I am less passionate about my passion? People do trade at a cost that seems so unrealistic. I suspect, apart from those spiritual giants, that these do have a form of passive income to rely on since faith apart from God seems too far fetched in a modern world like ours.

My life begins after work. I teach and enjoys the exchange with adult learners. I can go on for hours without feeling the clock go by. I love to see them grow and sharing their experience in class and with one another. Even though class ends at 10pm, it makes me feel satisfied and good. I finally put in my application for another degree with UniSIM and hopefully, it can turn my fate. Hopefully...

So much for passion. Let me work at it. It is all in a day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment